Skip to content
Street Meets & Test n Tune Competitors
- You can pre-enter online, or buy your entry at the gate on the day – either way it will be available at the Competitor gate upon your arrival (have your payment confirmation ‘just in case’)
- Once you have entered the track & parked in an area out of the way of others you may complete your competitor entry form
- Take your completed entry and proceed to the Credentials Office with your licence (& log book if Tech’d) together with your crew to sign in and have your arm bands issued – before going to Scrutineering!
- Please present and sign your competitor entry form at credentials + indemnity sheet to have an arm band issued (required for you and your crew) Street licence entrants may have 1 crew arm band (additional available just ask the staff at the Credential Office)
- Proceed to the Scrutineering Garage (located on the Nascar side) to have your vehicle Checked & Race number issued
- Once you have completed the above steps you may enter pit lane, watch for the official’s instructions to line up and race when you’re up.
- If you want to race your mate, line up behind eachother and when getting close to the startline advise the Officals thats what you would like to do. We will accomadate it as long as it doesnt disrupt everyone else for some reason.
- Turn you Air con off as it keeps dripping water on the track and holds everyonbe up as we stop to clean it, put your phone away and make sure you have long pants and long sleeves on before you get ready to run
- Your Time card may be picked up on your way back on the return road, if Dragracing only (none for RollRacing).
- Just keep lining up, again and again to keep racing!
- Stay under 20km/ph on the return road and STAY OFF YOUR PHONE!
Thank You and have FUN!