RollRacing 23rd February + Drags
Bring it to the track, race your mates or just go flat out and save your Licence and Car/Bike from being confiscated. Race with your mates in a controlled, safe environment and even take your partner/mate or ‘foe’ as a passenger and have fun!.
Entry is open to all Road registerable cars and motorcycles. Unregistered cars or motorcycles may be accepted under approval of the the organisers via a PM. Entry acceptance is at the full discretion of the Calder Park RollRacing.
Competition, ULTRA Fast Street (purpose built race cars) and Tech’d vehicles are required to PM (private message) the organisers to varify you may enter/run, keeping in mind this is a Street Car & Bike event.
Yes you can pre enter which is highly reccomended (to be guaranteed a spot & have a completed entry form) untill the day prior or just pay at the gate (cash only at competitor gate) on the day. Pre enter and then just pick up your entry from the gate on race day. We do cap numbers to allow for enough runs for all.
Calder Park RollRacing is hosting this EVENT, 23rd Feb. Entry numbers are capped at 150 so dont snooze. You can drag race to approx 8:15pm, and then we go into RollRacing for the nxt hour and eliminations for a winners prize of $1000, and great trophy.
Entry costs, times, etc:
RollRacing EVENT Entry –$100 to Race (includes driver/rider entry) + your race license (DDL).
|ANDRA Day License to race
|ANDRA Annual License
|$60 (should really get this one)
|$25, must be 18 and over (at credentials) only during T/trials
|5:30pm to 11pm (including Drags )
|4:30pm to 8:30pm
|On Site Parking (beside chappel)
|$15, at the competitor gate ( NOT in the Pits)
To race your vehicle, all you need is a street vehicle that passes basic safety checks on tyres, brakes, steering and liquid leaks. Of course you need an approved Helmet, long pants/shirt & enclosed footwear. Passenger Rides are allowed!
Passengers must be 18 years of age or over. To ride as a passenger, a spectator ticket must be purchased as normal at the gate and an indemnity form must be completed at Credentials (then get a passenger band), Passengers need to be wearing the same safety gear as the driver (ie; helmet, full clothing, etc). If you are stuck for a helmet we have some for sale at the Credentials office.
- Want to race your mate? both line up behind each other in Lane 1, if you dont care who you run, you can line up in lanes 2&3.
- The 2 competitor cars/motorcycles will position themselves in the “STAGE AREA” as instructed by officials
- Upon the official’s signal, the 2 competitors will accelerate to 40kph evenly toward the starting lights located approx 100m away (40KPH ZONE) – STAY SIDE BY SIDE !!!!
- The left lane sets the pace, so the right lane tries to match their speed and stay together
- When the green light flashes, both vehicles then accelerate/race toward the finish line located approx 300 mtr from the start.
- The First vehicle across the finish line is the winner, indicated by flashing lights on overhead board.
- Vehicles shall begin to slow to a controlled speed of at the commencement of the braking zone in order to safely go around the return road.
- Cars will turn on to the return road and slowly return to the pit lane/area and line up again unless in a competion. If in Eliminations stop behind the startline to be paired up again & follow the Officials instructions.
- Open Runs 6pm-9pm in Lanes 1&2, and Eliminations commence 9pm – 10:30pm
Check www.andra.com.au for specific information on safety and licence requirements.